Are you a Champion of BookSpring? You can be, if you’re a passionate and deeply committed contributor who shares a vision of a world of families reading and succeeding together.
Champions share their gifts in service to our mission by providing our organization with their philanthropic support, advocacy, network of colleagues and experts, and by raising community awareness of our early literacy mission.
You automatically become a member if your total annual giving to BookSpring is $1,000 or more, or when your cumulative lifetime giving reaches $5,000.
For more information, contact us at (512) 472-1791 x 104.
Basic Qualification: $1,000 annual combined contribution.
Lifetime Qualification: $5,000 cumulative combined contributions.
Benefits of being a Champion of BookSpring include:
- Open invitation for membership on any standing board advisory committee.
- Exclusive invitations to the BookSpring Holiday Party and semi-annual Champion Gatherings.
- Recognition asa Champion of BookSpring at special events and in promotional materials.
- Recognition on the Bookcase for a Better Childhood for donors who have given $5,000 cumulatively.
- Opportunity to host and participate in educational events, social events, and volunteer activities.
- Receive insider communications from BookSpring’s Executive Director.
Expectations of a Champion:
- Be actively engaged in BookSpring’s mission of building literacy in children and families through healthcare, education and the community.
- Stay informed of challenges to literacy in the rapidly changing economic and demographic climate of Central Texas.
- Represent and promote BookSpring proactively in the community.
- Continue to contribute as you are able.
- Identify and help recruit potential new Champions, Sponsors, and Donors.