Hello, it’s Bibi, and today we’re celebrating the season of giving. Now is a time that people show how thankful they are for good friends, family, and fortune. There are many different ways to celebrate, but they are all special. Let’s read about them!
Watch this video, download books to read together, and explore things to do with BookSpring.
Read Together at Home
Here are some books to read together! You can download and save them and keep them forever, to read again and again.
Things to Do Together
- Learn more with our partner Austin PBS: Play the Grover’s Winter Games
- Make a gratitude list together.
- What are the things in your life that you can be thankful for? You can always add things to this list and keep it going throughout the year!
- Find a way to give something to someone else.
- Maybe you let your little brother or sister sleep with your favorite stuffed animal, or perhaps you give someone in your family a hug. You could draw a picture or make a card for your neighbors, teachers, or family members.
- Give the gift of books! Tell friends and family how they can get FREE books sent to their homes from BookSpring by applying to BookSpring Direct.
At the end of the week, reflect on what you read and did.
- What was something you gave someone else this week? How did it make you feel to give something to someone else?
- What are some nice and kind things you can give to others in the future, not just around the holiday season?
Share with BookSpring!
More Ideas To Build Young Readers
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for new Weekly Themes.
BookSpring Weekly Themes are released for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License. You are free to use and share this for personal and educational purposes but should not sell or license this content for commercial purposes. Please credit as: “by BookSpring Weekly Themes.”
CC BY-NC-SA 4.